Sunday, March 29

more goat troubles





Cubby cakes isn't doing to well right now and I think he might die within a matter of time so I 
think I might just give him to the person who takes all the others.
Since there have been two other sick goats that have gotten better and now their orphans I have decided to take those in, the lighter one is Pat and the darker one is Squirt.
(I couldn't get a very good picture because Squirt kept moving) 
It is going to be a hard job bottle feeding them though because I'm going to have to get up at 6:00 every morning to go feed them at the barn and then get ready for school.

3 comments:

C said...

That little cubby cakes is so pitiful. Good work E for taking care of these little ones.

I'm glad you are back on the blog!

C said...

I'm hoping to get an update of the little baby goats...

Unknown said...

little baby goats need feeding...


Clipping Path